What's your favorite summer food memory?
Write a blog post about your favorite summer food memory.
After your story, use a transition to talk about the cookbook. For example, you can relate the story to why healthy eating is important to you, the joy of trying new foods, etc.
Remember to mention that everyone in the link party also contributed to the cookbook and include a call to action to purchase.
Set your post to go live on Tuesday, June 21st at 7:00 am eastern time.
Submit your permalink and recipe photo to http://www.thecasualveggiecookbook.com/summer-link-up
The submission deadline is Thursday, June 16th.
I will email you back the following Saturday with the list of links to add to your post and blog/social media graphics.
A couple talking points to include about the cookbook:
- The digital format allows for tons of big, beautiful pictures and internal linking within the cookbook makes it a breeze to navigate over 440 pages to find the perfect recipe.
- The cookbook is veggie centered without adhering to any particular diet. Veggies are important in our diets no matter what else we serve with them. The cookbook features vegan and vegetarian recipes as well as paleo, classic American, southern, and so much more.
- Each veggie gets it's own chapter with fun details about how it's grown, helpful tips to buy the best ones, keep them fresh, and prepare them properly. Go ahead and buy that weird veggie at the farmers market - we've got you covered!
- Veggies aren't just for dinner! The cookbook includes breakfast, lunch, snack, appetizers, dinner, and even desserts all featuring the 29 most popular veggies.
- You get free, lifetime updates! That's the true beauty of digital. When we update the cookbook with new storage tips, updated nutrition information, extra recipes, or new veggie chapters - you'll receive the updated copy for free!